October 15, 201015 yr comment_21360 http://www.hollywood.com/news/The_Hobbit_Officially_Greenlit_With_Peter_Jackson_At_The_Helm/7349469 Report
October 15, 201015 yr comment_21371 While this is good and I know PJ will do a good job with it, the source material isn't the best. Here's to hoping he can make it as enjoyable as the other Lord of the Rings movies. Report
October 15, 201015 yr comment_21383 Really, Spawn? I enjoyed The Hobbit. It was a fun book, and not quite as heavy as the Lord of the Rings trilogy (in both volume and story/seriousness ).This is great news though. While at first having it in two movies sounds kind of weak because I'd want to watch it all sooner rather than later, it's actually a good thing so Jackson can fully flesh out the story and make use of the source material properly. Some book-based movies are absolutely slaughtered by trying to condense them into under 2 hours or 1:30 (like Eragon, but not only that, they changed too much and made an awesome book into a sucky to mediocre (at best) movie). Report
October 15, 201015 yr comment_21389 I looooooooove the book, so i'm glad they are finally doing this. Report
October 17, 201015 yr comment_21426 This makes me feel like I don't know what's more awesome, the news or turk dancing Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.