Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gamercide's Get Your Ghoul On Contest

Featured Replies

Just a friendly reminder that you only have until this Saturday to get your entries in to win Plants vs. Zombies for the PC. Some details have been changed regarding the other two prizes and their deadlines.

Details

FYI.....if you submitted your captioned images into the original thread that this appeared in, I am going to need your to resubmit them again. They were lost during the downtime. Spanks!

I thought you'd have the entry period be per game, so PvZ entries are by this Saturday, Castlevania by next, and Dead Rising 2 entries the Saturday before Halloween, so there's time for more people to enter. As it stands so far, you only have one PvZ entry, and two entries for both 360 games.

I don't want to see your contest turn out like the last one where only one person posted and won both items (preorder code and a theme, iirc, but still). :(

We seriously need to get this site more active.

Hey Siren,

I submitted my stuff to you by email a day or two ago since the forums were messed up for a bit. Let me know if you need me to resend them to you.

  • Author

@vector I received your entry :)

@PK Lol....I'll be waiting!!!

@Kevin....You brought up a good point so I made some changes which I noted in the original post here and on the article.

Deadlines for photo captions:

Plants vs. Zombies

Saturday October 16

Castlevania: Lord of Shadows

Saturday October 23

Dead Rising 2 w/ T-Shirt

Saturday October 30

Sorry to keep changing things everyone. I just want to make sure we more entries. So far I think I got 4 entries altogether and that would be from you 4, lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.