April 11, 201016 yr comment_2743 Not sure if this goes here or the Xbox forum, but anyway:This guy has found spots for near every map where you can fire grenade launchers straight into the air, and hit the other team's domination targets. I've tried it, and actually got a nuke with the method, no effort required.Normally, I don't complain about games, but this seems slightly ridiculous. I thought you guys would enjoy it anyway.http://www.youtube.c...u/2/J9CU168IHis Report
April 11, 201016 yr comment_2753 Yeah, when I had MW2 still I remember being killed by a nade within the first few seconds on that desert map with the crashed AC130 on domination about a dozen times. Not regretting trading the game in for BC2. Report
April 11, 201016 yr comment_2763 It was the same in CoD4 as well **shrugs** Lets be honest after all the bugs/glitches/exploits etc. does another one really come as a surprise anymore? Report
April 11, 201016 yr comment_2766 That is so stupid... why do people even take the time to figure that crap out? Report
April 11, 201016 yr comment_2775 With all the network glitches, in-game glitches, modding, etc. Modern Warfare 2 was essentially a $60 beta, plain and simple. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.