Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Netflix On The Ps3

Featured Replies

I still think it's B.S. to be able to stream a true 5.1 sound but it does seem like they are ramping up the service to compete with things like Xbox360, Apple TV, Roku, and Boxee. Here's the link on Joystiq.

LINK

  • Author

Are there any rumors around Xbox getting Hulu? .. I didn't think that was going to happen

Xbox was supposed to get Hulu, and then it went to PS3 first. And then they made it only for PS+ users. No word on when regular PS peeps will get it, and I haven't heard anything else about Xbox but no one has said it WON'T happen after it was announced that it would.

I just checked Hulu's website and they say Xbox will get it early 2011

http://www.hulu.com/plus#devices

  • Author

The update is out .. it's a quick install. I'm watching Iron Man right now and it's a pretty damn nice looking stream. Good picture and great sound, also has a much easier interface. If you've got a PS3 I suggest checking it out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.