Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

My Games To Get List For The Rest Of 2010

Featured Replies

If I had the money for all this, these are the games on my want list for the rest of the year. Some I would wait for reviews on but there are some solid must haves too. These are the ones on my radar right now. I should get gamefly or something lol. Feels like I am missing something.

October 5th

Enslaved

October 12th

Borderlands GOTY

October 19th

Fallout: New Vegas

Arcania (edit: this game was pushed from the 12th to the 19th)

October 26th

Rockband 3

Fable 3

Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011 ( Yeah I know but my kid loves it lol)

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

Sims3

November 4th

Kinect Stuff (still up in the air but maybe)

November 9th

Call of Duty: Black Ops

  • Author

Back a couple months ago this list would of included Brink, Bulletstorm, L.A Noire, Portal 2, etc. Alot of interesting titles got pushed back

I'm gonna ask for RB3 w/ keyboard and CoD Black Ops for my birthday/xmas, but that's about it for me. I've got Dead Rising 2, i'm good.

Same for me too, plus with club baseball and DJ'ing on the radio now I have very little free time along with classes.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Well I have narrowed down what I will get this year as to not overspend. After much reading it looks like Fable 3 for sure and I want to pickup The Force Unleashed 2. I liked the first one before and I liked the demo for this one but just hoping the full game is not uber short.

I passed on Fallout: New Bugs until later, Rockband 3 is too expensive for now, and Call of Duty: Black Ops.........well looks just like Modern Warfare 2 *yawn* (I could be wrong though but they are cranking these out).

Sims 3 is a possibilty pending reviews and in other news I am getting Kinect for my kids Chirstmas. Hope it is worth it haha. It's a damn shame some of the titles I was most interested in got pushed back. Like Brink, Bulletstorm, and Crysis 2 come to mind.

Thanks for tuning in :)

Good idea on passing on Fallout: NV. It's an enjoyable experience no matter when you get it, due to the fact that it's straight up single player fun. Good to wait till they get everything sorted out.

I passed on Fallout: New Bugs

I'll be honest, since the patch I haven't had a SINGLE problem. It only locked up on me once, and I've sunk in at least 20 hours so far. It's a great game, definitely some LoL moments I've come across too. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.