Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Facebook Users

Featured Replies

Just a heads up to anyone who uses Facebook. Both your mobile and land line phone numbers are posted on the site. If you care you should likely change your privacy settings.

No they aren't! The only phone numbers in your phonebook on facebook is ones by people who add them manually.

  • Author

Okay .. sort of took me off guard when I went to check it out. There were a lot of people that I had no idea what their numbers were show up. Crisis diverted. . . I was wrong.

  • Author

shut up!!! .. I made a mistake .. do I not suffer from the same emotions as you?sad.gif

  • Author

these cuts run deep .. not only do I see the pain in the bathroom mirror but I feel it in my heart

oh whoa is me .. I cry

but on the upside thanks for calling out my "just skim an article and then rant about it only 10% of facts"

cheers guys foodndrink.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.