October 5, 201016 yr comment_20776 I know this should be in the topic in the TV forum I've already created, by I'm afraid if I post in it people will just see it in the new posts list and glaze over it because they don't watch the show so don't have an interest in discussing it, but this is a request which can be moved back to that thread in a few hours if possible. Just want people to see it here first!There's a big push by fans of Stargate Universe to get others to start watching this as it's teetering on the edge of cancellation because since it's main audience is technologically literate people, a lot of them torrent it. If you haven't watched it, give tonight a try. It's meant to be a great episode, That Knepper guy from Prison Break will be in it. If you haven't seen it, I'd recommend watching Season 1 but if you still want to give tonight a try then watch the trailer below. The first half of it is a quick recap of the main plot points in season 1 and then second half is a treat of things to come. The last scene is sweet It's on tonight on Syfy in the states at 9pm. Thanks guys! If it could be kept up here just to get seen it'd be great, if any of the mods feel the need to move it back into the thread could you just wait a couple of hours to so it can get seen? Thhaaannkkksss :) Report
October 6, 201016 yr comment_20809 i use to watch SG1, but gave up on the series when they did Atlantis. if you tell me its more like sg1 ill watch it, if you say its more like atlantis ill probably pass Report
October 6, 201016 yr comment_20811 i use to watch SG1, but gave up on the series when they did Atlantis. if you tell me its more like sg1 ill watch it, if you say its more like atlantis ill probably passIt isn't really like stargate much at all, more like the battlestar remake. I just can't get into it at all, I miss cheesy stargate. Report
October 6, 201016 yr Author comment_20862 It's not really like SG1 and it couldn't be further from Atlantis. Infact, the producers looked at atlantis and basically tried to do the complete opposite...no stories neatly tied up by the end of the episode, no wooden characters that you know nothing about, not all happy and bubbily.It's really dark but it does have comic relief through Eli and some other moments. The CGI is on the level of movies though. Looks unbelievable. Report
October 6, 201016 yr comment_20903 I watched the episode and thought it was ok. I really did like the special effect. Did a good job with them for sure. I'm kind of lost though because not much really happened in the episode. Need to go back and watch the beginning to see if I'll like it for sure or not. Report
October 7, 201016 yr Author comment_20962 The show was called Aftermath because it was literally just the aftermath of what had happened from the past 3 episodes and a springboard for a main storyline (Rush finding the Bridge)Unfortunately I think this might be the final season :/ Dropped again to 1.07 million viewers. Moving the show to Tuesdays to make room for WWE absolutely decimated it's ratings Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.