October 4, 201016 yr comment_20658 <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="384" height="283" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://widget.nbc.com/videos/nbcshort_at.swf?CXNID=1000004.10045NXC&widID=4727a250e66f9723&clipID=1251655&showID=394"/><param'>http://widget.nbc.com/videos/nbcshort_at.swf?CXNID=1000004.10045NXC&widID=4727a250e66f9723&clipID=1251655&showID=394"/><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://widget.nbc.com/videos/nbcshort_at.swf?CXNID=1000004.10045NXC&widID=4727a250e66f9723&clipID=1251655&showID=394" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="384" height="283" align="middle" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object><br>Anyone watching this? Report
October 4, 201016 yr comment_20681 Nope. I have an issue with the type of advertising they used to push the series and opted not to watch it. I'll wait until I can read a little more about it and then decide if I want to watch it or not. Report
October 4, 201016 yr comment_20693 I watched the first episode and it wasn't very good to me. Seemed like it was trying way too hard. Report
October 5, 201016 yr comment_20696 I've seen both episodes of it. It's not lost but it seemed alright. I don't really like how it jumps around so much. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.