Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

B.J. lost the belt!

Featured Replies

Yeah, I was a little surprised when I heard.

I thought it would be 1 or 2 more before he lost it.

Heh, sometimes I swear he goes and hangs out in hawaii eating pineapple ham to much instead of training hardcore. It almost seems every times he loses he a little slower than he has been, or a little more out of shape than he should be.

Heh, sometimes I swear he goes and hangs out in hawaii eating pineapple ham to much instead of training hardcore. It almost seems every times he loses he a little slower than he has been, or a little more out of shape than he should be.

Well, it did go the distance, so I don't think conditioning was as much of a factor as it has been in the past with BJ. Though maybe he did take Frankie too lightly. I've seen his fights, and Edgar looks better every time he steps in the ring.

I have to admit though, I was shocked. I thought for sure BJ would retain the title. I think he'll come back and get the W.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.