Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

3Ds, Release Date, Price And Lineup.

Featured Replies

I really, really want to get it, but no way will I pay over 200 bucks for it, 150 is kinda pushing it for me even. I don't play handhelds as much as I used to.

I'm probably going to get this. I've been playing DS a whole lot more lately, and the fact that they are remaking OoT is kind of cool. I kind of wish Nintendo would continue to make new franchises, instead of rebooting old ones though.

Edit: WAIT, SNAKE EATER?! OH MAN! Must buy now.

  • 1 month later...

They are making a new one soon, I think... they probably don't make them at a fast enough pace though.

Anyway, the 3DS looks awesome. Definitely gonna get it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.