April 10, 201016 yr comment_2640 http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=242228?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSSIf you run into any problems signing up, let me know. It's a finicky system they're using. Report
April 10, 201016 yr comment_2669 Aww man, that game looks awesome, I just wish my PC could run it, I'd totally download a beta token...Alas I will have to wait a while until I get an upgrade. That game looks like a nice variation of the Cops N' Crooks mode from GTA. Report
April 11, 201016 yr comment_2683 Woot, downloading now... and the giant file size doesn't scare me! Report
April 11, 201016 yr Author comment_2684 Woot, downloading now... and the giant file size doesn't scare me!Not what you're saying in IM right now. lol Report
April 11, 201016 yr comment_2686 It wouldn't be so bad if it would actually download at the speed my internet is capable of.... Report
April 11, 201016 yr Author comment_2789 Definitely bad guys.The customization in the game is incredible. That's all I'm going to say. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2875 Two things, first: Can we make more than one character? Cause I want to be a cop at one point.Second: I installed in one second. Edit: Apparently, that wasn't the install. Update is going to take 200 min Report
April 12, 201016 yr Author comment_2896 I don't know if you can make more than one. I guess you can try. Report
April 17, 201016 yr Author comment_4199 In 17 hours, the beta re-opens for part of a day. Download it now, if you haven't already. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.