Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hi all.

Featured Replies

Hey everyone. I know it's been awhile. Went away on vacation and now getting back into my schedule for work has been difficult and to top it all off, I'm switching to graveyard shift this weekend.

And speaking of my vacation...it was great fun. We went up north to visit my mom, brother, and sister. Everyone's doing well...more or less anyway. Normal family drama, but it was a nice visit. Then we went to Las Vegas, for the fun, carefree part of our trip. I don't know who knows what, so I'll just say that the "we" I'm referring to is my boyfriend Jon and I. We met in Las Vegas, so it was kind of a romantic getaway for us. Summary of the trip is, I lost $400, but got a ring. That's right...I'm engaged. :D:D:D It's kind of a funny engagement story, but this is just a "new user" post, so I'll save that for another time.

P.S. I could use a little help with my sig, if anybody knows how. The align=center thingy didn't work. If anybody knows how to get that working...

Hey, welcome back, good to see you back around. Congratulations on the engagement =).

For the sig, click next to whatever you are trying to center and click the little center button on the top left. It looks like Word's button.

Wow, talk about timing. I was just wondering where you went Kitty. It's good to hear from you again, welcome back to the forums. Congratulations on the engagement, it sounds like there's a bright future for you and your soon to be. :)

Kitty!

*Pogre tackle-hugs Kitty for the bajillionth time. :P:wub:

Still working that rotating schedule, huh? :( Well, congratulations on the engagement. I remember a little bit about Jon from when you guys first met. He sounds like a great guy. Good to see you again! :)

Hi Kitty! I was wondering if you would make it over here. Grats on the engagement too!

  • Author

Totally jacked my gamercard lol.

Sorry. I forgot how to put one on here and you had a thread about it with a nice, juicy link, where I just had to copy/paste and change the gamertag.

I hope it was nothing bad.

We were all just talking about how we haven't seen you in awhile... right guys? lol

But seriously... a few of us were starting to wonder where you went. Glad your back though.

  • Author

Under people's avatar, everyone except for me seems to have a little plus sign next to "member". I, on the other hand, have an "s" next to the "member" under mine. Does the "S" stand for special?

Under people's avatar, everyone except for me seems to have a little plus sign next to "member". I, on the other hand, have an "s" next to the "member" under mine. Does the "S" stand for special?

yell at spawn to change your status

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.