September 27, 201016 yr comment_20097 The lovely and extremely wonderful bs angel (follow her on the Twitters!), has given us another helmet code.To win this one, you'll need to use some MSPaint skills. Nothing too hard. Just put a Halo character into a ballet tutu. That's it! Since I'll be using a random number generator, you can even just post two images. One of a character, and another of a tutu. Just add in a plus (+) sign or something. Appropriate tutuDoing it wrongContest ends Wednesday night. Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20098 Awesome contest PK. I've been staying out of these so everyone else can win. Good luck guys and gals! Report
September 29, 201016 yr Author comment_20247 Nice entries so far. lolBTW, bs angel wants me to link her to the winner. Hope you guys don't mind. She'll get a kick out of it. Report
September 30, 201016 yr comment_20346 I withdraw, cuz I just remembered I don't even use my avatar. Someone else can has it. Report
September 30, 201016 yr Author comment_20349 We have a winner.1 - Dateranoth2 - Skylark3 - VocalsCongratulations to #1PM incoming. Report
September 30, 201016 yr comment_20376 Holy crap I won! Sweet. I need these odds more often. Thanks! Report
September 30, 201016 yr comment_20436 Thanks again to PK, and bs_angel. However, it took me 10 minutes to find this. lol. Was under the outfits section instead of headwear. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.