September 27, 201016 yr comment_20074 P.S. BOGEH!!! DO NOT FORGET TO GET ME my COPY OF FALLOUT: NEW VEGAS!!!! hahaha I'm counting on you. Otherwise, Coy will break my kneecaps.P.P.S. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE SHIPPING ADDRESS CORRECT!!! Report
September 27, 201016 yr Author comment_20078 Redcoats VS Bluecoats? LoLBungie could probably make an awesome crossover game. Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20081 That's awesome, thanks for posting this, I'm for sure using it. Bogey will probably have a heart attack, caused by its epicness, lol. Report
September 27, 201016 yr Author comment_20082 *Halo announcer voice*FLAG TAKEN! And you're welcome Elite. I actually ganked it off an other unmentionable gaming site. LoL Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20090 I actually ganked it off an other unmentionable gaming site. LoLYou didn't re-host the image, either. Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20092 You didn't re-host the image, either.I'm sure I'll get an email about it from the site it's not re-hosted from in an hour or so.... Report
September 27, 201016 yr Author comment_20094 You didn't re-host the image, either.NOOO! Iswear I did! I must have messed up with the copying and pasting. You know me. I ALWAYS use imageshack!!I'll fix it PRONTO. Huge apologies guys. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.