April 10, 201016 yr comment_2561 Post here if you'd like to add some people to your Steam friends list.Mine is: PeeKnuckleAdd me. I only have Borderlands so far. Report
April 10, 201016 yr comment_2563 Steam ID: sedington86Game I have : http://steamcommunity.com/id/sedington86/games?tab=all Report
April 10, 201016 yr comment_2567 Added you PK. Mine is Nihildum, but I don't have any multiplayer games at the moment. Report
April 10, 201016 yr comment_2569 SouthernSweet but my laptop sucks bawls and I can't really play the games I have so yeah. Report
April 10, 201016 yr comment_2579 ARMISTICE61I have most of the original half life mods, counterstrike, day of defeat, and i have the newer ones like day of defeat source and stuff like that. Report
April 11, 201016 yr comment_2690 "unable to find Jared.R.Burton". =\Ah, my email is Jared.R.Burton@Live.ca and my Steam ID is JbMcfee. My bad.I added you though PK. Report
April 11, 201016 yr Author comment_2691 Yeah, I sent you a Steam IM last night. You must have fallen asleep or something. lol Report
April 11, 201016 yr comment_2692 Steam ID: Skylark95Gamercide Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gamercide Report
April 11, 201016 yr Author comment_2694 Gamercide Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gamercideJoin this! Report
April 11, 201016 yr comment_2709 Yeah, I sent you a Steam IM last night. You must have fallen asleep or something. lolHaha, yeah I crashed pretty early last night, so that's probably it. Report
April 11, 201016 yr comment_2725 Mine is "squiged" (Minus "" marks obviously)I have Napoleon and Empire: Total War, the Civ 4 pack, Killing Floor, and DoW2 Report
April 11, 201016 yr comment_2744 Dateranoth . I have lots of games and am willing to play most evenings. Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_3114 Hey guys, my Steam account is Mattofmana1481The multiplayer games i have are:Team fortress2Counter strike sourceDay of defeat sourceHalf life 2 deathmatchand i hope to get more soon. Report
April 14, 201016 yr comment_3293 Steam ID: FrustratedFury I play a good amount of Left 4 Dead 2, so if you see me on, shoot me an invite. Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9740 Cool, I haven't played L4D2 in a while. We need to play sometime. Report
May 27, 201016 yr comment_9830 my id is... uhhhh...mmhhhmmmmm, oh yea, its InfernoParadoxbut it wont let me add any friends... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.