Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Who Would Win?

Featured Replies

CoyAndChris VS. the original "Who Would Win" post by Kira Onime

... at this moment in time I gotta give my vote to Chris!

How is it ME (an entity) versus a "thought"? LoL

I don't know how I can beat something that is intangible. Quite the conundrum you've proposed there Kev, although I did make an awesome MS Paint picture out of PK's horse beater. hahahaha

  • Author

If anyone here could defeat a thought it's you .. and yes .. that "awesome" ms paint illustration is what helped tip the scales in your direction.

I moved it for ya GG, but I agree, we should be posting things like this in the poll section even though there is no poll.

*EDIT* I tried to move it but on second glance, I don't see a poll forum. Weird. Could of sworn we had one.

And I would say the post would win just because Chuck Norris and Duke Nukem are in the thread.

Exactly. I can't win. Ever. Not against Duke and CERTAINLY not against Chuck. Nobody beats Chuck, not even Duke. LoL

And to your response, you said "in poll form" and I read it as "forum". hahaha

  • Author

I did make it a poll because I don't know how .. and I'm lazy. Sorry guys. biggrin.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.