September 26, 201016 yr comment_20001 <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvUBeLR9fv0?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvUBeLR9fv0?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvUBeLR9fv0?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> Report
September 26, 201016 yr comment_20008 So, it looks like I'll be buying a ton of Borderlands in the coming months. DLC, CL4P-TP figure for my desk, Game of the Year edition... Can't wait. Report
September 26, 201016 yr comment_20011 I am totally on board for the GOTY Edition. I need the past couple of DLCs and to get another copy so it is perfect timing for Oct. 12th. Report
September 26, 201016 yr Author comment_20015 This one has the stabby claptrap. lol <br><object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVSbxQpt5jo?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVSbxQpt5jo?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVSbxQpt5jo?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object> Report
September 26, 201016 yr comment_20020 Oh damn, there's going to be a Playthrough 3, that's what the balancing thing was? Hawt. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.