September 25, 201016 yr comment_19914 And if you say you didn't after watching the whole video, you're a damn liar. Report
September 25, 201016 yr comment_19941 I thought it was smile funny.Same, I didn't actually laugh out loud. Report
September 25, 201016 yr comment_19944 I thought it was smile funny.Yeah, same. I did chuckle a few times though. Report
September 25, 201016 yr Author comment_19953 You guys only smile when a son asks his mom and sister to marry him? Or cries when his sister touches his arm? I rolled. Report
September 25, 201016 yr comment_19958 i mean i liked the video. i thought the funniest part is when they were looking at each other and like moving there tongues. Report
September 25, 201016 yr Author comment_19959 There's a few videos of them from the same day. In one of them, the mother is messing with the son. I won't spoil it. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.