April 9, 201016 yr comment_2527 What's wrong with my gamertag it just says the site is down, it has been that way the past 3 days. I figured it would go back to normal but when I went to the site and typed in my name it says it's a new name and I have to wait. Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2528 I noticed it happening to a few tags around here. Especially Syc. Right now, I can see yours fine, but I know what you're talking about. It seems to come and go. Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2529 Yeah, mine was going crazy for a bit, it seems to be good now. Report
April 9, 201016 yr Author comment_2530 Well mine still isn't working. Sooooo is there another site or maybe another way to put the code in or anything? Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2531 When mine did that I redid it at the web site and it hasn't done it since... Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2533 Well mine still isn't working. Sooooo is there another site or maybe another way to put the code in or anything?How about this one? Link - http://gamercard.zaamit.com/gta/Green+Grenades.jpg Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2534 Mine was doing it for like 5 hours, it just now got back to normal. Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2539 Is everyone this is happening to using MyGamerCard.net?Yeah, I think so. Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2540 Yeah, I think so.It might be a server issue with them in that case. Report
April 10, 201016 yr comment_2541 Mine sometimes goes weird and says I have privacy settings enabled, but then It goes back to normal. Report
April 10, 201016 yr comment_2554 I think Morgon was doing some site maintenance/enhancements/etc. for MGC within the last week so that may have been why gamercards aren't displaying properly. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.