Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gleeks?

Featured Replies

Ok, so does anyone watch Glee, or am I the only Gleek here? I love this show, but I tend to like musical type movies and stuff (favorite movie is Grease!!!).

This was my favorite episode/skit:

It was so funny to see a bunch of football players dancing around to this song.

Its on here and I don't like it, but I want to ask, would you call it a comedy? People were saying it won a bunch of comedy awards but I don't understand how it is a comedy.

  • Author

Hehe PK, Grease does rock huh??! Loooove it! "Tell me about it, stud." ahhhahaha

Title... its sorta a comedy I guess. There are alot of funny little moments. It not just all music, its like these kids life as they try to express themselves in this glee club. I'm drawn to it for the music stuff though lol. I just like it.

Spawn... lol. actually one of the guys "on the team" is gay. Which was the whole thing about this clip. The kid wants to please his dad by getting on the football team, so he tries out, well when he tried out he did it to that song. Then they all talked about doing that song on the field during the game, as a diversion, I guess you'd call it. All the guys pitched a fit and said they wouldn't do it or whatever. But then they were losing, so they did it, and as you can see at the end it worked, and they got a touchdown. It was just really funny to see all these guys break out and dance, but they aren't all gay lol, regardless of how they look.

So I take it by the response that nobody watches it??? LOL

Heres a few more clips:

Lady Gaga's Bad Romance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuH4adclqdc

((Whhhat?? It won't let you put a few clips??))

  • Author

Did not expect Peter Criss' (KISS) Beth song on Glee. Wow.

They do alot of different stuff. They did KISS' Shout it Out Loud too, but I couldn't find a good clip of it. It was pretty cool, it was the same episode as the Lady Gaga one (and Beth), and the guys fussed about having to do Gaga, so the teacher let them do something else and they choose Kiss. They were fully dressed out like Kiss, it was good.

They (well another Glee club actually) did Bohemian Rhapsody too.

All (most) of what they sing is an assignment given by the teacher. He gives them a subject and they find a song that displays it. Tuesdays new episode is supposidely going to be about Brittany Spears.

(Oh and the story behind Beth, was that one of the Glee members, she was a cheerleader too, was pregnant by one of the boys that sung Beth. He was basically suggesting that the baby be named Beth.)

It was a joke Rose, I read about the show quite a bit and watch clips. I have also watched a few episodes and it's alright. I can only take so much of stuff like that. The closest I get to it is Moulin Rouge and those types of movies. An ongoing show would really grate on my nerves I fear and put me off to watching some of the musical movies that I watch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.