Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Noble Six Avatar Helmet

Featured Replies

(not an entry)

It should go to me (I mean the Noble Six helmet, not your code specifically) because I freaking signed up for the $30 year of Gold that said I would get it, but haven't gotten it yet. Bastages. lol

Ah well, at least I got my EVA helmet from getting to level 50 in Waypoint, which looks awesome, especially on the blue Crackdown agent armor. ^_^

to rub it in bogeys face

I've had the helmet for weeks, bish.

I have been -SO- disconnected lately. A lot of real life stuff has been going on and my game time both XBOX and PC has been nill. Thanks SO much! XD

I'm going to have to go home tonight and work up an outfit worthy of wearing that sweet bucket on my head!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.