Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Shellshock 2

Featured Replies

I'll be picking it up next week most likely, since Splinter Cell will be occupying my time this week (along with the final chapter of FF XIII, yay!). When I pick it up, I'll definitely shoot you an invite for multi-player. I too was pleasantly surprised with ODST when I first played it. For some weird reason, I found it more enjoyable than Halo 3. Anywho, this game will definitely make you forget all about Shellshock 2, until someone brings it up.:P

Nice choice, especially considering the upcoming beta, I'll have to join you guys in a firefight match sometime. It is indeed very fun, but the lack of matchmaking really kills it unless you have a group of friends actively playing the game (so I'll join you :) ).

I really hope Reach has a firefight mode (with matchmaking), and that it's in the beta.

  • Author

I got your FR. I keep forgetting there are no iron sights in the game and end up tossing a grenade when I really don't want to :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.