September 20, 201016 yr comment_19516 So I bought this for Coy actually this past weeked cause she wanted it and likes puzzles, along with Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (PSP). She immediately started playing Kingdom Hearts. I couldn't let the poor Professor sit there in his case, yearning to unleash his puzzle madness upon someone's brains.Some of these puzzles are MADDENING. I mean, really. I don't want to use a guide; no, I REFUSE to use one! I simply must melt my grey cells and figure out these ******** by myself ******!Now excuse me, I have hint coins to find (which I try VERY hard not to use, even though most are UNHELPFUL hints) and puzzles to attempt to solve. :Retard: Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19524 Yeah, I'm gonna get Professor Layton in a few minutes here. There are like 2 on the DS, right? I'll probably get both of them. Are most of them like logic puzzles? Report
September 20, 201016 yr Author comment_19525 There are actually THREE right now. LoLProfessor Layton and the Curious Village (the one I bought)Professor Layton and the Diabolical BoxProfessor Layton and the Unwound FutureThe puzzles are all over the place. Logic. Math. Spatial recognition. Memory. It's making my brain MELT dude. hahahaha Report
September 20, 201016 yr Author comment_19527 Oh yeah, there is a fourth game too. Professor Layton and The Devil Flute, but that's only out in Japan right now. TBA for US release date. Report
September 20, 201016 yr Author comment_19528 I even ran across one that was making my brain hurt and it turns out IT WAS A TRICK QUESTION!DAAAAMMMNNN YOU PROFESSOR!!! DAAAAAAMMMNNNN YOOOOOUUUU!!!! Report
September 20, 201016 yr Author comment_19529 This one drove me nuts for a little while:A glass jar holds single germ. After one minute, the germ splits into two germs. One minute after that, the two germs split again, forming a total of four germs. Continuing at this rate, a single germ can multiply to fill the whole jar in exactly one hour. Knowing this, how long in minutes would it take to fill the jar if you had started with two germs? Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19533 Hmm, that last problem seems kind of easy. Maybe my answer isn't correct though.SPOILERS (to that question, in case you don't want to read it)Wouldn't the time be 30 minutes? I mean, if one germ is an hour, 2 germs would be 30 minutes, because it is taking up more space. Report
September 20, 201016 yr Author comment_19545 59 minutesYou are teh winner. Trick questions FTW. LOL!!!This game is awesome. If you have a DS, and like to work your mind, BUY PROFESSOR LAYTON! Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19546 You are teh winner. Trick questions FTW. LOL!!!This game is awesome. If you have a DS, and like to work your mind, BUY PROFESSOR LAYTON! I don't have a DS, but I would like the game I think. Report
September 20, 201016 yr Author comment_19547 Dude the game is awesome. Simplistic and yet mind boggling. I like the touch screen controls, handwriting recognition and making your brain literally melt our your ears. The DS is a pretty cool device. I loves my PSP, but it's games like this that make the DS a great system to have also. Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19549 Dude the game is awesome. Simplistic and yet mind boggling. I like the touch screen controls, handwriting recognition and making your brain literally melt our your ears. The DS is a pretty cool device. I loves mah PSP, but it's games like this that make the DS a great system to have also. Yeah, I've used my brothers and like playing it. I've thought about picking one up a couple of times, but I have so many other games I still haven't played I can't justify a entire new system. Report
September 20, 201016 yr Author comment_19550 Wait till the 3DS. Backwards compatibility and 3 effing D! Snake eater for the 3DS will be amazing. Report
September 22, 201016 yr comment_19707 Yeah, I'm not good with Math, lol. I have Professor Layton and the Curious Village right now. I just made it to the Manor. Love this game already. Report
September 26, 201016 yr comment_19990 Me wants brains........ uh, i mean brain puzzles ..... i would so totally have like gotten this like........ a long time ago if, you know, i like had a ds system, yeah. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.