September 18, 201016 yr comment_19338 Watched the premiere tonight. Big Genndy fan. He did Dexters Laboratory, Samurai Jack and Star Wars: Clone Wars. Report
September 18, 201016 yr comment_19340 Big Genndy fan. He did Dexters Laboratory, Samurai Jack and the good Star Wars: Clone Wars. Fixed ; ) Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19571 i watched this last night, wasnt to bad. if i had cable in my room id probably watch it Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19869 Damn, I wish I caught this. I love Gennedy's stuff. Especially Samurai Jack. Oh man, that was amazing. Report
September 24, 201016 yr Author comment_19870 Damn, I wish I caught this. I love Gennedy's stuff. Especially Samurai Jack. Oh man, that was amazing.Catch it tonight. September 248:00 PMNeighbors in DisguiseJack was my favorite as well. Loved the art style. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.