September 16, 201016 yr comment_19123 <object width="400" height="226"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value=http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=11224429&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=1&color=&fullscreen=1&autoplay=0&loop=0 /><embed src=http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=11224429&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=1&color=&fullscreen=1&autoplay=0&loop=0 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="226"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/11224429">Shake Weight Skit</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/funnyshit">Funny Stuff</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p> Report
September 16, 201016 yr Author comment_19124 ******! I can never embed right.Here's the link to Gizmodo. Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_19148 My wife said she wanted one of those. I just looked at her. She's like "what?"....lol Report
September 16, 201016 yr Author comment_19152 Believe it or not, Coy saw one of these in a Rite-Aid and was all like "Hey! That looks cool and it would work! I know it would!". I just snickered and shook my head. I didn't explain to her the reasoning. LoL Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_19181 My wife thought the exact same thing. I did the research for her and it is actually LESS EFFECTIVE than regular weightlifting sessions. Straight from Wired UK's review:Jerking this 5-pounder only got our max heart rate up to 114, which pales in comparison to a standard weightlifting session, let alone back-to-back sets of push-ups. More importantly, after a few days of use, our muscles didn't feel nearly as sore as they do from weightlifting. And, as everyone knows: no pain, no gain.Most health and fitness places give it a "Do Not Buy".Now back on topic. I agree with GG, this is the only SNL skit that I've found remotely funny. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.