September 16, 201016 yr comment_19116 Ummmm. He certainly was excited. I'll say it again, wish I knew about Pokemans so I could be happy with him. Is this an accomplishment? Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_19118 YEAH!!!!....... YEAH!!!!....YEAH!!!!....... YEAH!!!!....YEAH!!!!....... YEAH!!!!....YEAH!!!!....... YEAH!!!!.... Report
September 16, 201016 yr Author comment_19198 Ummmm. He certainly was excited. I'll say it again, wish I knew about Pokemans so I could be happy with him. Is this an accomplishment?I think so. Not really sure. According to him, it almost took 30,000 tries before he saw one. \o/ Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_19204 lol. I'd be excited too after that much grinding. Good thing I hate grinding with a passion. 30 hours was the first one. 130 hours was the next one. 100 hours of grinding for one creature. bleh. Report
September 17, 201016 yr comment_19259 lol. Good thing I hate grinding with a passion. bleh.Sig anyone? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.