Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I'm Booorrreeeddd!

Featured Replies

Sweet, yea I dig poly sci a lot, definitely like the switch compared to just doin math and e mech all the time. Prof is pretty cool too. I'll post here if I hop on MW2 l8r.

  • Author

Ok, I MAY be around on here. Send me an XBL message at least. :)

And yes, Poly Sci is sweeet. My brother actually graduated with that as his major. He was the head of Ron Paul's Presidential campaign down in North Carolina. Now he does mad stuff here in NY, VA, MA, DC and down in NC too. Interesting stuff for sure, and definitely money to be made if you're ambitious enough..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.