September 13, 201016 yr comment_18819 http://bpg-werks.com/DO WANT!!! Hits over 30mph and can take 40 degree slopes? YES PLEASE!Looks mad fun. Report
September 13, 201016 yr Author comment_18820 Holy crap, I'm really debating putting down the $250 deposit on this. I'd ride this badass to work EVERY DAY and run school kids over with it. hahahahaCoy would KILL me if I got it. LoL Report
September 13, 201016 yr comment_18823 What happens when a government contractor gets a hold of a Razr. Pretty cool. Report
September 13, 201016 yr Author comment_18824 I would TEAR THINGS UP around here if I had one of those. I seriously would take it to work. I need something to get around town with since we only have one car and Coy takes it to work usually. I wonder what kind of gas mileage it gets. Report
September 13, 201016 yr comment_18830 I'll bet the gas mileage will vary depending on the load, but it is powered by a 200cc Honda 4-stroke engine. The weight is really low for using what is basically a go-kart engine, at 125lbs. I'll say though, the overall weight limit of the thing is astounding at 1200lbs (Or 700lbs if you operate it remotely). Pretty cool stuff. Report
September 13, 201016 yr Author comment_18831 I'll bet the gas mileage will vary depending on the load, but it is powered by a 200cc Honda 4-stroke engine. The weight is really low for using what is basically a go-kart engine, at 125lbs. I'll say though, the overall weight limit of the thing is astounding at 1200lbs (Or 700lbs if you operate it remotely). Pretty cool stuff.Definitely VERY cool, and with weight limits like that it's no wonder they're looking at military applications. It's all-terrain, can take decent slopes, has a good speed (30+ mph is key), and from the looks of it can essentially be a modular platform that you can ride, add mounted weaponry, tow things and also control it remotely.I wonder how much the finished product would be. 4 grand? 3? Report
September 13, 201016 yr comment_18832 Definitely VERY cool, and with weight limits like that it's no wonder they're looking at military applications. It's all-terrain, can take decent slopes, has a good speed (30+ mph is key), and from the looks of it can essentially be a modular platform that you can ride, add mounted weaponry, tow things and also control it remotely.I wonder how much the finished product would be. 4 grand? 3?Looks like they are targeting around $4900. For what it is, that isn't bad at all honestly. I'd like to ride on one, seems like it would be more fun that just my leg powered skateboard for sure. Report
September 13, 201016 yr Author comment_18844 Kinda reminds me of a heavy duty segweyA heavy duty and FAST segway. Segways don't go 30+ mph. In fact, they don't even go HALF of that. LoL Report
September 14, 201016 yr comment_18876 I was going to buy one but then I heard Linken Park. Seriously though those are cool, still kind of dorky thought standing up I'd rather a small bike. Report
September 14, 201016 yr Author comment_18877 You can have a remote. You don't need the handlebars. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.