April 8, 201016 yr comment_2285 http://www.slacker.com/Does some good song/artist matching. Courtesy of Infected from Evolved Gaming. Report
April 9, 201016 yr Author comment_2298 I like it a lot. I've had it going since I first clicked on the link. It's playing TOOL right now. I know Pogre would approve. lol Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2299 Seems pretty cool so far. There's an app on the Droid Marketplace for it too. Report
April 9, 201016 yr Author comment_2300 # Slacker G2# BlackBerry# iPhone + iPod Touch# Android# Palm webOS# Windows Mobile# Sony Walkman# Sony BRAVIA TV# Sony Blu-ray Player# Logitech# RCA RadioOn the main page, scroll to the bottom and see if your device has an app. Report
April 9, 201016 yr Author comment_2301 If you buy a 1 year membership for Slacker, you also receive 10 free, 1-month gift certificates to hand out to whoever you want. Very nice. Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2368 Been a user for a long time (got it from my brother) love it. One of my favorite apps I've ever had on any phone. Report
April 11, 201016 yr Author comment_2797 It is similar to Last.FM and Pandora. For my picks though, it chooses better than both combined in my opinion. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2886 I'll have to try this out the next time I am busy working on something... Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2944 Seems pretty cool so far. There's an app on the Droid Marketplace for it too.that's the first thing i looked for. haven't even tried it on the pc yet.imma check it out. i listen to my droid all day in the field. usually pandora, but i'm always on the hunt for something new. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.