Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Audaciouskevin's Stream

Featured Replies

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

I now have my stream set up and can start streaming some awesome games with my new computer, though they still won't look much better with my upload speeds. I did get my Trittons setup to play surround sound and let me use the mic to play both game audio and my voice, so I'm basically all set for streaming.

  • Author

Short version: Streaming Metro 2033.

Long version: Due to technical difficulties involving the Gamercide JTV account somehow not being registered for unlimited Dyyno broadcasts, I will be streaming Metro 2033 (PC) on my own account instead. I should be starting it very soon. I'll try streaming on the Gamercide account when I have a new streaming program setup.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.