September 12, 201016 yr comment_18728 Dat helped me set up Dyyno for streaming and I can stream at pretty decent quality considering I only have about 660 Kilobits per second upload speeds.Would anyone watch if I streamed Beat Hazard? If so feel free to make song/album requests here. My comp isn't that fast, but it can handle a lot of "arcade" type games or older games. For now I'd mostly be streaming Beat Hazard since I don't have all that many computer games.Beat Hazard does get a bit blurry because of it's ridiculous amount of flashing lights on the screen (it's a pretty hard game to stream anyways), but it's watchable and the audio streams just fine (which is the important part).http://www.dyyno.com..._AudaciousKevinorjustin.tv/audaciouskevinIf the JTV channel is passworded, usually if I'm streaming a TV show, the password is gamercide.For the Dyyno viewer, be sure to click "Open Chat" at the bottom of the video and put your name in, or I won't know you're there because the viewer count doesn't work right.The games I have and could stream at the moment are:Beat HazardThe Secret of Monkey Island 1 and 2 (remakes of the originals)Penumbra OvertureGishAquariaDefconDarwiniaMultiwinia (don't want to play until I've beaten Darwinia)UplinkPortal (actually runs semi-decent)World of Goo (not installed, not sure if I still have my save file)The Elder Scrolls: Arena (lol; if I get it set up again)The usual times I should be able to stream are around 10AM-2PM PST, and any time after at least 8PM PST Report
September 13, 201016 yr Author comment_18768 Really? No one wants to watch blurry multicolor space battles synchronized with (mostly) Final Fantasy music? lolI'll try streaming tonight, probably around 9PM after The Venture Brothers is over. Let me know if you want to watch or recommend a certain song. Report
September 13, 201016 yr comment_18774 I tried going, but it said the video was no longer available. Are you still streaming? Report
September 13, 201016 yr Author comment_18776 I tried going, but it said the video was no longer available. Are you still streaming?Yeah I need to set up an actual time, I'm not streaming at the moment. Let's say about 9:10 Pacific Standard Time, I'll at least get in the chat and see if anyone's in. I could stream for about an hour at 7 before VB, but I'll have to cut it short for the episode. I think that's what I'll do. I guess I'll start playing after I get my shower and just keep it streaming. Report
September 13, 201016 yr Author comment_18781 I'm starting it up now, about to start playing. I'm just trying to get it set up to where I can still see the chat next to the window. Be sure to click Open Chat at the bottom of the video. Also, if the screen is black but doesn't say it's no longer playing, it's probably because I'm tabbed out of it. Report
September 13, 201016 yr Author comment_18782 I'm playing now, but be sure to open the chat, otherwise I won't know if anyone's in because the viewer counter is kinda messed up, so I'll go afk and stuff and you'll get bored and leave. lol Venture Bros. starts in an hour, but I can stream some more when it's done. Report
September 13, 201016 yr comment_18784 Sorry kev. I'd come watch, but I have to get up early for work tomorrow. Upload the clip and I'll check it out later. Report
September 13, 201016 yr comment_18804 for the record i was there for a bit, but then i got hungry and had to go find food Report
September 13, 201016 yr Author comment_18812 Edited OP with what games and times I could stream. Let me know if you want to see any of those games, most of them should play clearer than Beat Hazard without the insane strobe light effects. Report
September 13, 201016 yr comment_18821 I'd watch you play Penumbra. Maybe even Gish. I'm stuck on both games and refuse to look at walkthrus for some reason. lol Report
September 13, 201016 yr Author comment_18836 Alright, I'll play some Gish now and stream it. It'll be up in a couple minutes once I get it set up. Report
September 19, 201016 yr Author comment_19394 Just got The Secret of Monkey Island 1 and 2, the remakes of the originals which I've never played. I may attempt to stream them sometime.Hopefully my stream might look a bit better if the gc_ accounts have indeed upgraded as Dat says. Maybe it will run better since the gc_ accounts can actually use the Dyyno servers. Report
September 19, 201016 yr comment_19395 Yup, they are. I've streamed a few times with Borderlands. http://www.dyyno.com/channel/gc_peeknuckle#vod=3910 Report
September 20, 201016 yr Author comment_19469 I want to try streaming Monkey Island in about 10 minutes, could someone watch and tell me how the quality is, please? I'm hoping it will look a bit better now with the upgraded accounts. Report
September 20, 201016 yr Author comment_19475 Looks like I'll be using the Dyyno Broadcaster to stream to JTV for now, at least until the Dyyno player gets better. Here is the new link: http://www.justin.tv/audaciouskevin. I hear it looks better there too.First though, there are a couple of bugs with it like no audio lol. Report
September 25, 201016 yr Author comment_19954 Streaming a funny show called Bored to Death. Starting the next episode in a minute or two. I've passworded my account temporarily for copyright reasons, but the password is gamercide.I also plan to set up a night to stream the season 5 premier of Dexter for everyone who doesn't have Showtime. Would probably be late the day the episode comes out, or the day after. Report
October 31, 201015 yr Author comment_22652 For some reason I can't sign in to JTV with my Dyyno broadcaster, so I'll stream to our new portal. I'm streaming some Plants vs Zombies for Halloween.http://www.dyyno.com..._audaciouskevinThe ads are horrible, and the chat is down, but let's try out the portal. If you have Steam we may be able to set up a group chat with that if someone who's watching invites me.EDIT: Look like the chat is working, but I can't be in it without the stream window open. There are so many little things I hate about Dyyno, but it would be a decent player if they were fixed. Report
November 1, 201015 yr Author comment_22686 Streaming some more Plants vs Zombie, to JTV this time: http://www.justin.tv/audaciouskevin Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22756 EDIT: Look like the chat is working, but I can't be in it without the stream window open. There are so many little things I hate about Dyyno, but it would be a decent player if they were fixed.The chat window should be able to pop out. Just click the arrow that points to the top right. Report
November 1, 201015 yr Author comment_22760 The chat window should be able to pop out. Just click the arrow that points to the top right.Yeah I did that. Then when I close the main Firefox window and keep the popped out one open, to save RAM and resources, it logs me out of the chat and I can't use it anymore. Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22770 Yeah I did that. Then when I close the main Firefox window and keep the popped out one open, to save RAM and resources, it logs me out of the chat and I can't use it anymore.I see the problem now. It seems to disconnect you from both chats if you logged into the main one first. You either need to popout the window before logging in, or you have to logout and then back in when you close the main window. I'm still working with them on improving the chat, so feedback is a good thing. Post any more issues you may come across in the Streaming thread or just PM me. Report
November 4, 201015 yr Author comment_23340 Streaming Chinese Baboon's music recommendation from the Music Buddy thread (http://www.gamercide...dy/page__st__20) in Beat Hazard:http://www.justin.tv/audaciouskevin Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23426 Mandy and I are there. Come join the fun, before she falls asleep. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.