September 11, 201016 yr comment_18675 http://gizmodo.com/5...ar-film-camerasHahaha. What the heck. Really? It's THAT hard to bring your digital camera into the local drug store? Stuuuuuupid. I also like how the dude opens the box and gets frustrated over the ONE included cable. LoLCan someone embed this maybe? Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18682 Eh, I could see some people being use to old 35mm film. Though, I find it funny that they market it like some new product. lol Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18696 This product isn't aimed for a broad audience of the younger generation. It's aimed at a selected market of the older generation. imo, I think it's a good product because older people didn't grow up in this digital age and can't adapt to new technology/refuse to/don't feel it's worth it to put forth the effort and I can see why. So they are providing them with a product that they are familiar to and you'll probably only see this commercial on hallmark, amc, food network lol, etc. I know my grandmother couldn't use my digital camera nor could my dad probably. Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18702 This commercial is pretty funny, just how they are marketing it like it's some new high tech digital camera when it is just a film camera lol. Report
September 11, 201016 yr Author comment_18707 How the Fuuuuuuu is the flash coming from the old man's thumb!? LoLAlso, look at 1:05 and the back of the camera. This is NOT the same camera shown at 1:06-1:07 which has a rear DISPLAY LCD. FAAAAIIILLLL!!!! Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18708 Digital camera is easier... you don't have to load any film and you don't have to worry about film getting exposed to light. Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18715 Digital camera is easier... you don't have to load any film and you don't have to worry about film getting exposed to light.....or buy film everytime....or....lol...Hey pop's can you e-mail me those birthday pic's from thurs...uh...oh yeah. Nevermind... Report
September 13, 201016 yr comment_18790 for some reason, the whole pictures stuck in the camera thing reminded me of zoolander... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.