September 11, 201016 yr comment_18643 So my dog has reall bad gas. it's raunch y as hell. Also, I' mway wayted. Nom nom peach schnapps,vanilla vodka and mango jucie you are so good to me. Also, I won my lwst beer pong game. Because I HAVE MAD SKILLS AND I KNOW HOW TO HANDLE MY BALLShow are yu al?It's tao bell time soon. I love odka Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18644 Oh, Avahra. Taco Bell and booze do not mix. You too will soon learn this. lol Report
September 11, 201016 yr Author comment_18645 NO sir it is tradidtion I eat gthe chicken taco with the two tortillas Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18652 Oh God, freshman year we had like 20 fast food places within 5 mins of my dorm but when everyone's drunk we had to make the 20 min trip to Taco Bell, so many epic drunk taco bell memories... Report
September 11, 201016 yr Author comment_18654 Oooh mr giraffe cup why did you ha to fall from the tableof doom Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18656 Sorry about Mr. Giraffe. I had a sierra mist and coconut cpt morgan..... it's good with orange juice too. Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18667 Wish I would have seen this last night. I had many Black Russians and was tanked enough to lament the loss of a giraffe cup. Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18677 Taco Bell goes with everything. Hope your not to hung over Av Report
September 11, 201016 yr Author comment_18687 For the record I don't recall starting this thread.I'm not hung over, but our AC broke last night and it's a miserable 92 degrees in the house Report
September 11, 201016 yr Author comment_18688 Update. WE just looked underneath our AC thing. It's literally a block of ice. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.