Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Friday 9/10 - Playing Shadowrun Now!

Featured Replies

It's9:03 on Friday. I'm a tad tipsy, and I'm loading up some Shadowrun. Anyone want to play?

Message me on Xbox at my gamertag, or on Windows Messenger. E-Mail is CoyAndChris@Gmail.com, or be a bum and just post in this thread and I'll see it when I tab over screens sometime

The video game . . game .. or the actual dice & paper RPG .. cause Tam and I play the dice & paper RPG. I'm a Dwarf that wants to burn everything to ground.

I thought they were imminently going to pull the servers for this once the game got recalled...... which was why i got confused when i saw that it was now downloadable.

  • Author

You know what they need to make? A new Mutant Chronicles game! Now THAT would be kickass. Either a shooter or an RPG, but preferably an RPG. Soooo much they could do with it.

I miss Doomtrooper on the Genesis. :)

And damn Dat! I was about to invite you. You logged off and it had only been 4 minutes! hahahaha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.