Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Tabletrick

Featured Replies

That's pretty cool but I'm calling shenanigans. The way the stuff wobbled didn't look right and surely physics says there has to be some forward action of the things on the table? I didn't see any. Has all the signs of a typical viral ad also.

I'm sorry but I love picking stuff apart. lol

  • Author

That's pretty cool but I'm calling shenanigans. The way the stuff wobbled didn't look right and surely physics says there has to be some forward action of the things on the table? I didn't see any. Has all the signs of a typical viral ad also.

I'm sorry but I love picking stuff apart. lol

I don't know, I'm thinking there's definitely a chance it was real. It's all about speed when pulling. Now if they pulled that by hand and it worked, there's no way it would work since a human couldn't pull that length of the table that fast. But since it's a motorcycle, it's way more plausible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.