September 10, 201016 yr comment_18573 <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/14821961" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href=" Video Demonstration Using Two Canon 5D mark II's</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/sovietmontage">Soviet Montage</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p> Report
September 10, 201016 yr Author comment_18576 Screw this. I'm going to boycot embedding. All I can ever embed is Youtube using the easy Media Embed button. Here is the linkhttp://vimeo.com/14821961 Report
September 10, 201016 yr comment_18577 Same thing Chris. Your urls are getting cutoff by the auto format. Fixed. Report
September 10, 201016 yr Author comment_18581 But I didn't auto format! I didn't even PREVIEW! I copied and pasted it directly and used Raw linebreak. Report
September 10, 201016 yr comment_18583 Not sure. Something is definitely auto formatting your posts though. Not sure if it's a setting you've changed or what. Report
September 10, 201016 yr Author comment_18584 Anyways, I think it looks friggin AWESOME. Certainly the cityscapes look strange, almost video game-ish. Some of those background buildings look out of place, and the bridge in the distance looks odd.But people in HDR and moving? SWEEEEET. Report
September 10, 201016 yr comment_18595 Screw this. I'm going to boycot embedding. All I can ever embed is Youtube using the easy Media Embed button. Here is the linkhttp://vimeo.com/14821961For youtube links, just paste the url into the post. Don't need to do anything else. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.