September 10, 201016 yr comment_18512 http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6275492.html?tag=latestheadlines%3Btitle%3B2 Report
September 10, 201016 yr comment_18515 this would be really cool to set actually happen. i played the hell out of this game and enjoyed every bit of it. would definitely go see it if it manages its way to the big screen Report
September 10, 201016 yr comment_18534 As long as Uwe Boll doesn't direct it...That won't happen. He's too busy directing a new Bloodrayne movie as well as some HORRIBLE movie called Auschwitz about the concentration camp. He even stars as a Nazi guard in the movie. The trailer for it is pretty grotesque. Report
September 10, 201016 yr Author comment_18535 Rly after blood rayne 2? (the 2nd worst movie I've ever seen beaten only by Ultraviolet). He prob thinks that it makes it more authentic and therefore everyone will want to see it. Phail. Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_18657 You read about that too,huh. I just wish they's make one as good as the first MK..... just have Mr. Lambert star, it'd be a smash hit.That won't happen. He's too busy directing a new Bloodrayne movie as well as some HORRIBLE movie called Auschwitz about the concentration camp. He even stars as a Nazi guard in the movie. The trailer for it is pretty grotesque. Report
September 13, 201016 yr comment_18793 Hmmm...if it was Morrowind I would totally get an erection, but Oblivion...meh. Report
September 13, 201016 yr comment_18825 Hmmm...if it was Morrowind I would totally get an erection, but Oblivion...meh.I didn't want to say it. Since you did, though, yeah. It'd be so much better for a movie. Red Mountain, Corprus Disease, Dagoth Ur and so much more. All the Dark Elf cursing would be cool, too. N'wah! S'wit! lol Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_18980 I didn't want to say it. Since you did, though, yeah. It'd be so much better for a movie. Red Mountain, Corprus Disease, Dagoth Ur and so much more. All the Dark Elf cursing would be cool, too. N'wah! S'wit! lolAre you saying you would have an orgasm with me?! Two is better than one! Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_18997 Are you saying you would have an orgasm with me?! Two is better than one!In surround sound, no lie. Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_19001 They should have Patrick Stewart reprise his role, it'd be sweet. Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_19114 Hmmm...if it was Morrowind I would totally get an erection, but Oblivion...meh.Are you saying you would have an orgasm with me?! Two is better than one!In surround sound, no lie.I don't need surround sound Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.