September 9, 201016 yr comment_18420 <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="347" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/581b8ebe" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/581b8ebe" width="437" height="347" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object> Report
September 9, 201016 yr Author comment_18421 It's a dude being sealed up in a vaccuum bag and trying to play Mario Kart. Report
September 9, 201016 yr Author comment_18422 <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="347" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/581b8ebe" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/581b8ebe" width="437" height="347" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object> Report
September 9, 201016 yr Author comment_18423 Damn I can't get the embedding to work again. *sad face*<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="347" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/581b8ebe" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/581b8ebe" width="437" height="347" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object> Report
September 9, 201016 yr Author comment_18426 What, the video or my horrid embedding skills? LoL I don't know what I do wrong. hahaha Report
September 9, 201016 yr comment_18429 <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="347" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/581b8ebe" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/581b8ebe" width="437" height="347" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object>There you go, Chris, lol nub. Report
September 9, 201016 yr Author comment_18430 What the hell am I doing wrong? hahahaha I copy the embed code, and I've tried it on both Raw LineBreak and Auto LineBreak and neither work. /facepalmI am teh stupid! Report
September 9, 201016 yr comment_18442 Hard for me to watch these types of videos stresses me out. Report
September 9, 201016 yr comment_18459 I don't understand why he gets progressively more nude. Until he is nude and sealed up. Anyhow, not sure I want to know.@ChrisIt looks like you must be previewing the post and the editor is auto truncating the urls. Like this one:"http://www.viddler.c...n_site/581b8ebe"So, when the script reads it it's trying that bad url. From now on, paste it in, then copy your post to clipboard before you preview. Once you preview paste it back in. Make sure raw line break is selected. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.