Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Wanna see my scar?

Featured Replies

So, the steristrips finally came off yesterday. It looks alot better than I thought it would. Now I have scars on both sides of my neck. One straight, and one (the new one) sorta diagonal (sp??). Was gonna include a pic of me in the neck brace, but I looked awful. mellow.gif

010.jpg

Oh wow. Looks like the scar is gonna heal nicely. I'll bet you're still pretty sore though. :(

*Pogre gives Rose a gentle hug. :wub:

Scars are sexy now. You need a backstory for it....Start thinking up your sexy/action packed saga to match it's awesomeness!wink.gif Post it here when you settle on the one that pleases you.

Scars are sexy now. You need a backstory for it....Start thinking up your sexy/action packed saga to match it's awesomeness!wink.gif Post it here when you settle on the one that pleases you.

"This bad man was trying to ravage me, but I managed to escape only within an inch of my life, and my clothes barely intact. I won't go too much into detail, but it's the last time that dude will ever try that on a woman again."

:P

  • Author

Lol Pogey. Actually I was thinking of tattooing over it. I'm not sure. Me and Shane have been throwing that around for awhile. The thought sounds good, but idk if I would like a tattoo on my neck. unsure.gif

But as you can see (or can't see lol) from the other scar, I heal very nicely, so it shouldn't be too noticeable.

Lol Pogey. Actually I was thinking of tattooing over it. I'm not sure. Me and Shane have been throwing that around for awhile. The thought sounds good, but idk if I would like a tattoo on my neck. unsure.gif

But as you can see (or can't see lol) from the other scar, I heal very nicely, so it shouldn't be too noticeable.

I vote No Tattoo! You just brought sexy back! Don't cover it up!biggrin.gif Actually, you should make a poll! Let the masses decide!

  • Author

I vote No Tattoo! You just brought sexy back! Don't cover it up!biggrin.gif Actually, you should make a poll! Let the masses decide!

Lol. Ok. Is there a certain place for polls again? I'll make one. tongue.gif

Lol. Ok. Is there a certain place for polls again? I'll make one. tongue.gif

No just make it in this section-( ptdbae.) Include the pic again so that we can use it for reference!

  • Author

It would be, surprisingly, a rose vine up the scar, and a rose bud. We were also joking around with a tattoo'd scar. (Trying to start a poll here. Don't know if this is right...)

I'm with TC on this one. I voted no. I don't think a scar takes anything away at all.

  • Author

But its an excuse for a new tattoo, lol. But no really, I'm not threatened by a scar. Crap, I've lived with the other one, now I have two. Gives me character lol.

I like tattoos, so I vote tattoo. Get like a barbwire rose, or something, lol. If you don't wanna get one on your neck, you really shouldn't have to. It looks like it will heal up fine, and it's barely even noticeable now. (I still vote rose tattoo though, just for the sake of being cool, lol).

:P

I voted No tattoo. For reasons said in above posts (didn't see the Poll) lol

  • Author

I like tattoos, so I vote tattoo. Get like a barbwire rose, or something, lol. If you don't wanna get one on your neck, you really shouldn't have to. It looks like it will heal up fine, and it's barely even noticeable now. (I still vote rose tattoo though, just for the sake of being cool, lol).

tongue.gif

I actually like the idea of a barbwire rose. Sounds sweet!

poor thing. i think your story should involve ninjas

HI E!!!!! <333

wow thats barely noticable, at first glance i could only see one and even that wasnt to bad. i wouldnt put a tattoo over it but thats just me. also i agree with e, you should have ninjas in your story

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.