September 8, 201016 yr comment_18319 http://edfia.com/Sweet! I loved the first one! The final battle almost gave me seizures. LoL Report
September 8, 201016 yr Author comment_18321 The first one is actually hella fun. I just have my fingers crossed that this one will have ONLINE co-op instead of just offline. It would be awesome with online co-op.I still loved the final boss in the first though. That UFO fight was crazy. Report
September 8, 201016 yr comment_18352 Yea I like the first one too, I haven't beat it, I get bored when I play for long periods of time. I hope they add the thousands of weapons, and it would be cool if they added armor this time maybe some perks, and fix up the vehicles. Report
September 17, 201016 yr comment_19288 http://www.viciouscycleinc.com/img/document_files/Earth%20Defense%20Force_Insect%20Armageddon_Final.pdf- 150 weapons- 4 sets of upgradable armor- 3 player online co-op- 6 player local survival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.