Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Back... Again Lol

Featured Replies

What's up gang, I know I've been pretty hit or miss pretty much the last 10 months or so but I know most of you understand. Just wanted to update y'all. Getting out of here in less that two months WOOT! Saved a bunch of money and got a new toy. Can anyone say MacFag? Yep, I bought a Macbook Pro 15". Probably the best purchase I've made in a long time. Things are still popping over here so don't let the news fool you. Can't discuss it, but I'm sure you'll hear about it soon enough. Wish me luck, I'll try to be on here more often in the next few weeks but then it's packing and getting ready to get out of here. Miss you guys, can't wait to do some XBL with y'all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.