Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Old Ghost Hunting Footage

Featured Replies

I didnt hear a voice at the end. :( I even put on my headphones and cranked the volume and listened like 4 times. Cool stuff though GG. I totally believe in ghosts and "white noise"/capturing ghosts on magnetic recording devices like cameras & tapes

  • Author

I don't hear it either. I hear a slight noise but no voice which could be anything. That is the only thing I hate about the ghost hunters I know, they hear the slightest crack and its some talking. If i can't make it out it isn't anything, but those footsteps are legit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.