Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Dumbass Award

Featured Replies

  • Author

:)

I'm not sure if it will be a weekly thing yet, b/c of the Fail Award...I have to figure that out. Oh! Also any photos you see in the Dumbass Award and other articles are ones that I took and made up. My husband saw me grab the toilet paper roll and start writing on it, and he was like, "WTF". I left it on the toilet paper thing too after I snapped the picture, because I know he forgot about it and when he has to use it, he gets The Dumbass Award. LOL.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.