Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Storm caused flash floods

Featured Replies

i cant remember the last time i saw a flood. interesting pics

That's pretty heavy dude. I have never been around during a flood, but I'm thankful I haven't been. 1.5 in less than 10 minutes? Wow... Glad I don't live there.

  • Author

That's pretty heavy dude. I have never been around during a flood, but I'm thankful I haven't been. 1.5 in less than 10 minutes? Wow... Glad I don't live there.

This is the first time I remember something like this happening here is a long time... I thought it was interesting because that amount of rain here that quickly is almost unheard of.

Honestly, I've heard of stuff like this on the news, but it still gets me how crazy things can get with weather. I can only imagine the kinds of things that will happen to the weather as the world gets more polluted.

I love it when it rains like this for some reason.

I've seen some crazy stuff here during a Hurricane here but we usually have loads of pre warning about it... but 10 mins causing that is crazy!!

  • Author

I love it when it rains like this for some reason.

That's also why I took pictures.

This almost never happens and it caught me by surprise.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.