April 7, 201016 yr comment_2051 I found this on another forum I read on and just had to post it.Just Cause 2 MapIts two pages. If you click more on the upper right it will exit fullscreen with a list on the right. Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2097 I just started playing this game a few days ago, this should help me out quite a bit. Thanks. Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2108 Just picked this up last night. Can't wait to start it! Some work on the site/forums may slow down because of this. Report
April 8, 201016 yr Author comment_2188 Great game, not perfect, but damn fun! Once you get the controls down you won't be able to stop playing! Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2258 Check out this hot DLC the PC just got for freehttp://store.steampowered.com/news/3679/I'd totally drive that. Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2276 Check out this hot DLC the PC just got for freehttp://store.steampo....com/news/3679/I'd totally drive that.Yeah, the Xbox got it free as well, it's pretty damn fast. Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2284 oh cool, that looks pretty good. I didn't realise there is some free dlc. I should go get it. Report
April 9, 201016 yr Author comment_2517 Check out this hot DLC the PC just got for freehttp://store.steampo....com/news/3679/I'd totally drive that.Got it last night off the marketplace. Fun to drive! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.