September 1, 201016 yr comment_17805 Okay so I know I should have put this in the 360 or PS3 thread but I've never been one to follow the rules. .. Anyways .. as many of you know I'm Canadian and what that means I like my food covered with Brown Gravy, fries and gravy are an adequate lunch, the best potato chip flavor is Ketchup, I don't know Bob from Saskatchewan or Sue from Newfound Land, I prefer Canadian beer over most other countries, I like my women sexy and American and I like my Rock & Roll from The Tragically Hip ... AND FINALLY .. there is a Tragically Hip song up on Rock Band!!! WOOT WOOT .. it's Blow at High Dough .. and earlier tune but still a good one. Check it out guys! Report
September 1, 201016 yr comment_17810 I'm just going to pretend that I've heard of this band...Woot, I've been waiting forever for them to be in RB, Blow at High Dough is my favorite song! Report
September 1, 201016 yr Author comment_17825 Ha ha They are huge in Canada .. like REM or U2 popularity but they never made much of an impact outside of Canada. I'm sure every Canadian here knows about them. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.