Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Ok, Lol, Another Website Question

Featured Replies

I know this should be common knowledge, but can you access an SQL database site with a program using sqlite, or is that the way it's supposed to work?

I know this should be common knowledge, but can you access an SQL database site with a program using sqlite, or is that the way it's supposed to work?

I'm confused by this question. You're asking if you can access an sql database on a certain site with the program sqlite? As far as I know SQLite is a database engine and probably can only access its own database. Can you clarify the question a little?

I'm confused by this question as well. Whoever hosts your site should give you a control panel that lets you setup your database(s) and you point whatever program or blog software you want to use to that database. Here at Gamercide I run 2 separate databases, one for the site and one for the forum.

I'd also say, whoever you go with for hosting, make sure they have a good backup system. Whether it be automated or manual, backups, as we found out here at Gamercide are a MUST.

  • Author

Yes i remember that from when the ATC site went down for quite awhile because of a lost server issue. The question pertains to a program that i'm writing that uses sqlite ..... but all the hosting sites just say sql 4 or 5. I can't find anything that states they correlate so i wondered if any of my techie friends knew.

Anytime I've programmed in SQL (only a handfull of times, by no means an expert) I've used SQL Server 2008 via Visual Studio 2008. I don't know if that answers your question or not though..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.