August 31, 201016 yr comment_17751 I was looking on everydaymoney.ca today and this specific article caught my eye, its about this new website that allows you to rent a friend for $10/hourNow personally I would never go that low to rent a friend but I guess some people are unable or just to lazy to meet people and they have some cash laying around.Now what you do is you go to the website and put in your US or Canada Zip Code and it will show a list of all friends available to rent in your area.Click HERE to read the full article from everydaymoney.caOrClick HERE to go to the Rent-A-Friend homepage and see what friends are available in your area. Do you think this website will be a success? I don't. Report
September 1, 201016 yr comment_17756 Lol dumb. I looked up my area and there are a bunch of old creppy guys. I might rent myself out. Report
September 1, 201016 yr comment_17767 two 60 some year old men, and a bunch of girls 18-22.... uhh Report
September 1, 201016 yr comment_17770 I'll let myself got for $7.99. there's not a lot I have to offer anymore Report
September 1, 201016 yr comment_17779 Yes! 10$ here i go!Also, I like how it's very adamant it's not a dating sight or an escort service Report
September 1, 201016 yr comment_17798 Yes! 10$ here i go!Also, I like how it's very adamant it's not a dating sight or an escort serviceBut it DOES say "it's not required, but you can do what you want" sort of thing. LoLTwo creepy guys in my area and one super chunky girl. I'd totally sell myself around for $50 an hour though. I'm worth it. Report
September 1, 201016 yr comment_17806 Let's see, lots of choices in my area, the highlights include- A 40 year old Asian man that knows good Chinese restaurants, can teach computer expertise, and has a van that seats 7 with GPS (potential get away driver maybe)- Many, many women whose pictures would rather suggest that you will be paying more then the website says, and will be receiving more, and it may not be legal......- A former professional bodybuilder that looks to be on the level of Ahnold (possible bodyguard?)- A 22 year old goth male that looks more like late 30s, from the description possible prostitute....may also be possible murderer...- An authentic redneck- A clone or first attempt that escaped the facility where Lady Gaga was created (possible reward for returning?)- A large selection of black males that took there picture's with there phone with a mirror, while shirtless (possibly useful for creating my own posse)- A white guy that thinks he is "gangsta"- Several Kayne West clones- A 19 year old black male that's profile pics scream "my mom made me do this"- A really creepy old guyBest website ever Report
September 4, 201016 yr comment_18094 There's a shti ton of women to rent in my area. I'd have so much competition! and I'm not a spanish speaker so there goes half my clientele Report
September 5, 201016 yr comment_18104 ill take Chris for 35$Just go for the Chris bundle. $80 for the whole day. Throw in an extra twenty and you'll go home with an extra 2000 gamerscore points. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.