Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hey

Featured Replies

Hey guys. Figured I'd make my presence known here. Finally drug myself on the computer long enough to get signed up. I'm glad to see the site back up and running. Do we have a backup this time??? hehe

Well, I'm still not in the best of shape. This is taking alot longer than I thought to feel better. I am just not feeling any better yet. I have a new brace now, thats not so bulky (and damn ugly!!), but it doesn't feel like my neck is ready for it. It doesn't give me hardly any neck support. The surgeon also said I can sleep without the brace on. I looked at him like he was nuts. I asked him if he realized how much I move around in my sleep. He said it'd be fine, but I'm afraid to do it. unsure.gif

WooHoo Gamercide is back!!! cool.gif

Rose is back!!! Glad you made it Rose. :wub:

I'd tackle-hug you too, but I don't want to hurt your neck. :(

  • Author

Couldn't not come sign up. This is home. smile.gif

...Off to read for a few.

Edit: Pogey, I will consider myself tackled. wink.gif

Edited by Twiztid Rose

Rose! It's good to see you again! Glad you found the new home <3

Hey guys. Figured I'd make my presence known here. Finally drug myself on the computer long enough to get signed up. I'm glad to see the site back up and running. Do we have a backup this time??? hehe

Well, I'm still not in the best of shape. This is taking alot longer than I thought to feel better. I am just not feeling any better yet. I have a new brace now, thats not so bulky (and damn ugly!!), but it doesn't feel like my neck is ready for it. It doesn't give me hardly any neck support. The surgeon also said I can sleep without the brace on. I looked at him like he was nuts. I asked him if he realized how much I move around in my sleep. He said it'd be fine, but I'm afraid to do it. unsure.gif

WooHoo Gamercide is back!!! cool.gif

hi there

Hi Rose! glad you made your way here and are feeling a little better. now you just got to feel much better to join in on all the fun :D

Hello Rose! I'm sorry to hear about your injury, but hopefully you will make a full recovery soon. Welcome back to the forums, it's good to see you've made your way here. Get better soon. :)

getwell008.gif

I saw you other post then saw this welcome thread so thought I would put my welcome in here...

WELCOME BACK ROSE!!!!!11!!

It's really great to see you. Hope things are going well.

The surgeon also said I can sleep without the brace on. I looked at him like he was nuts. I asked him if he realized how much I move around in my sleep. He said it'd be fine, but I'm afraid to do it. unsure.gif

I know exactly what you mean. I had the same feeling after my arm operation. My arm totally didn't feel ready and when the doctor first unwrapped it and he made me lay down. He said that all the blood drained from my face and it looked like I was going to faint. The surgery was 7 months ago and my arms been out of the sling and everything for months and months now, but still feels kinda weird if I move it wrong.

  • Author

I know exactly what you mean. I had the same feeling after my arm operation. My arm totally didn't feel ready and when the doctor first unwrapped it and he made me lay down. He said that all the blood drained from my face and it looked like I was going to faint. The surgery was 7 months ago and my arms been out of the sling and everything for months and months now, but still feels kinda weird if I move it wrong.

I have an appointment on Wednesday, I'm thinking he will be taking off my neck brace completely. I honestly don't think its time. I am still having to much pain. Its not like a pain if I move wrong though, its just pain. I'm trying not to freak myself out at this point, because I'm worried about how I still feel. At this moment my neck feels worse than it did before the surgery. I know that sounds dumb, of course its gonna feel worse, I just had major surgery... but I thought I'd finally getting some relief to all my pain by now... sad.gif

I have an appointment on Wednesday, I'm thinking he will be taking off my neck brace completely. I honestly don't think its time. I am still having to much pain. Its not like a pain if I move wrong though, its just pain. I'm trying not to freak myself out at this point, because I'm worried about how I still feel. At this moment my neck feels worse than it did before the surgery. I know that sounds dumb, of course its gonna feel worse, I just had major surgery... but I thought I'd finally getting some relief to all my pain by now... sad.gif

Aww...I'm sooo sorry Rose. That is totally how it is though. I've had a few surgeries and the pain goes from bad (before the surgery) to quite a bit worse. It will get better though, but it's very gradual...excruciatingly so.

Be sure to voice your concerns to your doctor, though. It's so easy to be intimidated and just do what they say because they have that degree on the wall, but the more information they have (like your pain level and such) the better job they can do.

My thoughts are with you.

  • Author

I so totally get what you mean about the intimidation!! Most doctors are intimidating to me, not all. But my surgeon is definately one of them! I can never get out all I need to with him. angry.gif

Luckily I saw his PA yesterday. He's a much nicer man too, seems more caring idk. But he doesn't seem too concerned about my pain. I wasn't able to quit smoking (I know, I'm weak!!), so he said my healing time will take longer. He also said if I'm not comfortable sans neck brace that I don't have to completely remove it. But I do have to start moving around my neck a bit. Not really excercising it, just turning slightly to losen it up. Its incredibly stiff!! Because I have been so careful with it and not moving it, (my mom says I walk around like a statue) I have to wait atleast another 2 weeks to drive. But I'm not so sure I will be able to by then. But regardless if I am or not.... my mommy is leaving for home, back to Arizona on the 3rd sad.gif . I'm scared to be on my own. But I'm damn sure ready for mom to go home for every other reason! Shes driving me INSANE!!! blink.gif

  • Author

LoL Don't you just love parents?

Which is why I was very happy when she moved to AZ lol. But now she calls me everyday!!! huh.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.