August 31, 201016 yr comment_17700 Major Nelson released a video showing the new Xbox 360 controller that is slated for November 9th. It sports a newly improved D-Pad and new more comfortable triggers. The D-Pad twists and becomes an actual D-Pad instead of the disc based pad of the current design. The new controller will sell in a Play And Charge Kit for $64.99. Take a look at the video below and let us know what you think in the comments or on the forums. View the full article and video on the front page. Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_17702 I laughed when he kept doing something to the dpad, it looked the same every time he showed it. I think the controller is alright, just blacks and whites. Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_17708 Looks too emo, in my opinion. I like the XYAB buttons being color coded, and I like the more colorful controllers. Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_17722 Bundled only with the play and charge kit.Nope. Got one of those already and a quick charge stand. I'm good. Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_17740 haha. What a waste of money. Pay 65 bucks for a dpad adjustment? Though the dpad can suck, who really cares that much? Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_17745 I'd get it if it was sold by itself. It would be nice to play a fighting game with a d-pad that isn't a tard like the one is now. It has to be the most unresponsive d-pad for fighting games, well that's if you are wierd like me and prefer to use the d-pad. Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_17747 Wtf? Keep the buttons the same colour. Games always say "Press B" and have a picture of a red B button... Just seems silly and pointless to me to change the buttons. Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_17750 Bundled only with the play and charge kit.Nope. Got one of those already and a quick charge stand. I'm good.Same. Why do they always have to try and squeeze every dime out of us gamers? I won't buy unless it's offered by itself...Maybe not even then. Report
September 1, 201016 yr comment_17783 haha. What a waste of money. Pay 65 bucks for a dpad adjustment? Though the dpad can suck, who really cares that much?^ This Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.